A couple weeks ago we started Paige on rice cereal and fruit. She loves it. Its fun to see her get so excited when I start mixing up her cereal. She was really messy at first, but now she's got it down pretty well. She eats a lot! Just like her mommy. "Lay off me I'm starving!"
-SNL
These are some pictures from her first couple feedings.
3 comments:
Im so glad you have a blog! They make it so much easier to keep tabs on everybody. Your little girl is getting so big! Oh and your house is beautiful...that is so fun, moving into a new house. Welcome to the world of house payments!
She's adorable!!! I'm thinking about starting Tru on rice cereal a little early, around 4 months. He's just so big... he wears 6 month clothes now!!! She looks cute. About the paintings, I just use regular craft paint that comes in the little plastic bottles. They are a cheap, like 40 cents a bottle (or 24??). The best part is that it's cheap so if you mess up, no big deal.
Hey guys,
Good to see you've joined the blogging community. Your little girls is too cute. I really can't believe Nate is the father.
PS how is Pfizer? You dreamed about it for so long. How is it turning out?
Post a Comment