I don't have one particular story, but this past weekend we spent a lot of time with Nate's family and somehow I just always say the dumbest things, and I basically don't fit in with them for some reason. But I'm awkward in lots of other social settings too, so its not their fault.
haha Thats so funny! I feel like that ALL THE TIME! I feel like I never say the right things at the right times, and I always end up offending someone! I can't tell you how many times I have gone home from social gathering and layed in bed kicking myself because of what an idiot I am.
4 comments:
Yes. I definitely do. Especially temping in my new job.
Do you have a funny story?!
You are definitely not habitually awkward.
I don't have one particular story, but this past weekend we spent a lot of time with Nate's family and somehow I just always say the dumbest things, and I basically don't fit in with them for some reason. But I'm awkward in lots of other social settings too, so its not their fault.
ha ha ha!! you're hilarious! and i love the explanation comment. i feel like a perpetual foot-in-mouth around my in-laws.
glad to know i'm not alone.
haha Thats so funny! I feel like that ALL THE TIME! I feel like I never say the right things at the right times, and I always end up offending someone! I can't tell you how many times I have gone home from social gathering and layed in bed kicking myself because of what an idiot I am.
Post a Comment