Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our trip to the San Juan Islands

We had such a fun weekend in the Seattle area. On Thursday morning we met our friends, Rob and Brooke, for breakfast and then we all headed to Anacortes, WA to take the ferry to the San Juan Islands.

The weather was beautiful the whole time, so we were really lucky.





We stayed on Orcas Island in this really old mansion. The view from our room was amazing. I wish I took a picture. :)
The Orcas Hotel

We went on a little hike and the view at the top was so beautiful. My camera just couldn't really capture it.

This is Brooke, Rob and Breanna (and their little boy on the way). We met them at BYU-Hawaii and they live in Olympia now.
Isn't it beautiful? You can see why I miss Western WA.
We got back to Nate's parents' house on Friday night and we had a really fun Saturday also. But my camera battery died. Lame.

3 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

wahoo! i like the pics that you took, they're really good. what did you guys end up doing on saturday? are you back in spokane? when did u drive home?

Ashley said...

What a fun little get-away for you. The scenery is beautiful.

Christina said...

Beautiful! Man I miss that part of the world!