Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is Halloween

On friday night we went to a Halloween party at the library.

Paige got her first tattoo!!

(I was dressed as a fat, pregnant lady.)

And then we made some spiders...


On Halloween night we went Trick-or-Treating at the mall. I didn't know what to expect, but it was actually quite fun! There were tons of people, so it was a little crazy, but it was fun to see all the costumes. Paige loved it. She was so happy to fill up her little candy bag. We let her eat a few treats, but little does she know.... I'm eating the rest right now. Bwaaa ha haaaaa!!! Just kidding. Kind of.


These are her cousins: a little cowboy on the right, and "Larry Fitzgerald" on the left.


Here she is saying, "Trick-or Treat!" She was such a cute little ladybug.


After the mall, we went around to some homes in our neighborhood. It was a really fun night. Holidays are so much fun when you have a toddler.

8 comments:

Emily Alexander said...

She's an adorable ladybug!

Melanie said...

How fun. That's a good idea to go to the mall. It's warm and safe - and has a food court.....
And Paige looks so cute. And your costume was good too Ash!

mom said...

Paige looks like she was having a fun time doing crafts. She looks adorable. And Ash, Psssst, I used to eat your Halloween candy too. LOL. And I saved some of it to put in your Christmas stockings, too. hee hee.

Ashley said...

So fun. You look dang little! No fair! I am huge :) Paige looks so cute! Holidays are a lot more fun with kids. I can't wait for Christmas!

Melissa Kilner said...

YOU WERE A FAT PREGNANT LADY TOO!!!!???!! I thought I was the only one who had that costume this year. : ) How are you feeling these days?

Christina said...

She looks SO cute! What a fun Halloween!

stef j. said...

to me your costume looks more like a skinny, gorgeous pregnant lady. but whatever.

y'all are looking adorable, of course. and i miss y'all. coming to HI anytime soon... maybe? no?

Sousa Family Blog! said...

Ashley - sorry we missed you all that night, it looks like the mall was fun! Summer loved seeing Paige in her costume, so cute! Thanks so much for letting us borrow the chicken outfit, it was especially warm and cozy that night...Thanks!
BTW....what pregnant woman???? Hardly!