Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More funny quotes from Paige

Paige was taking a bath and soap started dripping down her face, so she started licking around her lips. I said, "Paige don't lick it. Soap is yucky." And she said, "No, its delicious!!"

Yesterday I bought Christmas stockings and I was explaining that Santa puts treats and toys in them on Christmas Eve. Paige was so excited and ran over to our Christmas tree where we have an ornament of Santa's face and she looked at him and said, "Pleeeease! Treats!!"

Today I asked Paige what she wanted to eat and she said, "mash-a-tatoes!" So I made some and brought them to her and she said, "You made mash-a-tatoes for meeee? Oh, that's great!"

Today Nate said, "Paige, you're beautiful!" She said, "No, I not beautiful. I batman!"

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

that's cute that she said, "you made mash-a-tatoes for meeee?" Aww. I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks!

Melanie said...

sooooo cute and funny. i can't wait!!

Ashley said...

Adorable!

Hallie eats soap too. Icky!