Paige turned 3 yesterday, so we had a fun little party with Nate's family. Paige was very particular about what she wanted for her party. For weeks she has been saying,
"There's going to be balloons, a princess cake, presents, games, I'm going to dress-up like Cinderella and wear make-up..."
So I tried to make all her dreams come true. :) Sorry- the pics aren't in chronological order.
The kids went "fishing" for prizes, over our fence, and the girls got princess jewelery. I put Nate in charge of that game and it was pretty funny. He kept throwing them off by putting random junk on their hooks. Too bad I didn't get pictures.
They had 15 seconds to put as many cotton balls in the other bowl as possible, using a spoon. It was pretty funny to watch. Nate gave Paige a little help, as you can see.
They loved decorating sugar cookies.
She really wanted a Cinderella cake, but I convinced her that she wanted Snow White after I found these figurines. Don't look too closely.
I'm impressed the cake looks amazing. Even the water has white water waves. I love making cakes and feeling creative, not to mention I think buttercream frosting is scrumptious. Looks like a great party - can't believe she is 3 already.
Wow, that looks like it was a way fun birthday party! You can tell Paige is very happy. I love that little girl. She's always so happy. I want to borrow her.
3 comments:
I'm impressed the cake looks amazing. Even the water has white water waves. I love making cakes and feeling creative, not to mention I think buttercream frosting is scrumptious. Looks like a great party - can't believe she is 3 already.
It looks like Paige had a great day! She is so cute. The cake looks awesome, good job Ash!
Wow, that looks like it was a way fun birthday party! You can tell Paige is very happy. I love that little girl. She's always so happy. I want to borrow her.
Post a Comment