Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Book of Mormon Stories

9 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

So cute!!! I love that Patrick is learning primary songs. I don't think he knows any of them that well though!

Emily Alexander said...

Very cute, she's a Sunbeam now, huh?

Stephanie said...

She is you.

Jenn Johnson said...

Oh my heavens. I love her. She is SO CUTE!!!

Jenny said...

Oh SO cute!!!!

mom said...

She's a Carver for sure. When she performs for the Home Teacher, she will definitely be you!!ha ha

Melissa B. said...

Hey I am glad you found my blog:) I can't believe Paige can write her own name. Bea has some serious catching up to do! Your trip looks so fun, I want to ask you about the place you stayed. We have wanted to go there. My BIL went to one in Dallas and loved it!

mom said...

OK Dad and I have watched this at least 50 times. That is so cute.

Melanie said...

I love her actions and her sweet little voice. I keep playing this for Tripp, he just watches it and smiles.