Cute pics. Thanks for posting. Grandma has been missing her grandkids.
Oh my gosh! The dress Paige is wearing is so cute. Probably helps that she is a cutie herself :)
Look at Kate's teeth and longer hair! I need to make a point of seeing those girls again soon. I love Paige's hair curled. Does she like it when you dress her up? And btw, the leotard thing was totally you at her age.
Very cute pics. Paige looks darling all dressed up:)
Paige loves to pose huh? So cute. And I agree with steph. She is so you at that age with the leotard.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pics. Thanks for posting. Grandma has been missing her grandkids.
Oh my gosh! The dress Paige is wearing is so cute. Probably helps that she is a cutie herself :)
Look at Kate's teeth and longer hair! I need to make a point of seeing those girls again soon. I love Paige's hair curled. Does she like it when you dress her up? And btw, the leotard thing was totally you at her age.
Very cute pics. Paige looks darling all dressed up:)
Paige loves to pose huh? So cute. And I agree with steph. She is so you at that age with the leotard.
Post a Comment