


Paige's 4th birthday was yesterday and we had a Build-a-Bear party for her on Saturday. It was fun and she loved it. She had been talking about her party everyday for the last couple months, so it was a much anticipated event. Here's where the tragic part comes in... I just found out that Nate accidentally deleted all of the pictures from the party. I'm so bummed. We used his Blackberry camera to take the pictures and today he tried to transfer them to the computer, but he ended up somehow losing all of them. Wow. He was really upset about it. He spent over 3 hours on the phone with AT&T trying to find a way to retrieve them. Anyway, she had a great birthday party with her cute, little friends. After Build-a-Bear we came back to our house for pizza, a Finding Nemo cake, and Oreo ice cream (all her ideas.) It was a great day. Paige is such a fun, happy girl most of the time. She's really quite hilarious.I have to tell you a quick story. Today, I freaked out a little (a lot) at Nate because he used my phone to call AT&T and totally refused to give it back to me for over 2 hours, and I was expecting some calls / text messages that were really important and would determine my plans for the evening. So I may have called him a jerk at one point, among other things, and Paige heard me (dang it). So tonight during her bedtime prayer she said, "Help that my mom won't say jerk again. And please forgive her for saying that." Oh man. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. So we had a little talk about how even mommies make bad choices sometimes. Ugh. I hate it when I'm a bad example to my 4 year old.
In the good news department... I ran 12 miles on Saturday morning. Woohoo! 3 more weeks until the half-marathon!
9 comments:
Wow, Kate looks a LOT older than the last time I saw her! I might need to plan a trip to Washington. Well that's a big bummer that your camera is broken and then the pictures didn't get transferred from Nate's phone. I'm sorry guys! I'm sure it was a great birthday party.
p.s. you're really cute too. and that's freaking amazing that you ran 12 miles!
I think Kate looks a lot older too. Paige sure like to pose for shots. Cute! I am glad she had a fun birthday.
Oh Ashley, I'm so so sorry about the pictures. That is sad. I'm sick about it for you. Congrats on running 12 miles. I think you are awesome. Paige's prayer is priceless. Why is it that they only repeat the not so good things we say?! What a cutie! Happy birthday Paige :)
Yeah serious, Kate looks so much older with hair. she is so cute. ans paige is so cute as well
Yeah, that's sad about the pics but it sounds like a fun birthday! And that is awesome about running 12 miles, you'll rock the half marathon!
12 miles! awesome. and you all three look so cute in the pics. paige is getting so pretty. and kate totally looks a lot older. wow. cute girls. i love when they get dressed up for church.
hahaha....cute story. happy birthday Paige!!! Sounds like an amazing birthday. ;-)
I think I can finally comment now!
Thanks Ash,
BC
Post a Comment