
Paige started preschool on Tuesday at the Liberty Lake Athletic Club's "Fit Preschool." She loves it, of course. She was actually pretty nervous before I took her there the first day, and she asked if I would stay there with her. But after a minute or two she ran over to me, gave me a hug and said, "Bye, Mom!" I got a little teary at that point. It was hard to leave her with other people (even though they are great) and I started to miss her right away. But I knew she would have a great time. Each day, Kate has walked around the house calling, "Paige? Paige?" She looks all over for her. It's kind of sad. I love how they are friends now.
The preschool is 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. Half of the day they do educational things, and the other half is physical (swimming, dance, soccer, gymnastics, etc.). It seems like a great program and the teachers are awesome.
6 comments:
That's so fun! How are you feeling with it? Whenever my kids have started school I feel elation the first few days having one less child to pull along everywhere during the day, but then I get sad and start to miss them. Hopefully you do alright with it! Your girls are too cute.
I just added a little info to my blog, Bethany. I'm doing fine with it now, but it was definitely sad at first. I can't imagine kindergarten. And then all day 1st grade!
All grown up! Wow. That sounds like fun. And that's sweet that Kate misses her sister.
Oh Paige is so lucky to have Sarah as her teacher! She is one of my dearest friends, your girlie is in good, good hands:)
I love that your preschool has educational and physical approaches to it. That will be awesome! I put Hallie in preschool because she was getting bored at home. I felt like she needed something more than what I could do. She loves it! That is really cute Kate misses her when she is gone. Cooper usually naps :) Ha!
that's so awesome that they do all that physical stuff too. what a great idea.
Post a Comment