Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lately

Last Sunday I decided to make a chocolate cake, and Paige wanted to pretend like it was her birthday. So that's what we did.
Can you tell Paige is camera-shy?
By the way, I wouldn't recommend making a large cake for a small family. I ate like 75 % of that cake throughout the week. Too much cake for one person!! Geez!
It was a good chocolate cake though. Here is the recipe if you're interested:
I did not use that frosting recipe though, so I can't say if it's good or not. But I really liked the cake!

4 comments:

day in the life of a prince said...

I think we should all pretend it's our birthday more often! Especially if it includes a cake that looks like that!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, that's so funny that paige is just like you. And that's a pretty fun imagination she has. Kate is looking les like a toddler these days. Congrats on your upcoming 3rd!

Meg said...

What a cute idea! And your girls are so darling! I love their cute little hairdo's.

Courtney M said...

They are SO dang cute!!! Scarlett would love them.