The other day, I was on Pinterest and stumbled upon a way to make Thin Mints. Check it out here.
You just melt chocolate chips, add peppermint extract, dip ritz crackers in it, and then let the chocolate set up.
I was sceptical. I thought, That sounds kinda gross. I doubt they really taste like Thin Mints. But I decided to try them out. Except, I used Andes Mints because I have tons of them (Nate used to give them out to doctors with his Pfizer job). Anyway, I just melted a bunch of them in a bowl, dipped the crackers in and got a nice thick layer of chocolate on them, set them on a plate, and put them in the freezer. Less than 10 minutes later, I pulled them out and...
they were really good!! And pretty much the easiest, fastest treats you could ever make. So now I'm in trouble. I call them Fat Mints. We all know they're not gonna make me thin.
Try it out! You'll see. Or be smart and don't try them ever.


5 comments:
Those do look really good. I sometimes spread Nutella on ritz crackers so I know I love these:)
I love salty/sweet. How 'bout you make a bunch of these at Christmas time? hint hint
I saw this recipe on Pinterest, and wondered if they were any good!
that sounds good!
You make me laugh. :)
Post a Comment