Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Changes

Big changes are coming in the Carter family, once again. After a year in Vancouver, we've decided to make our way back to Liberty Lake. Crazy!

Although this area definitely has a lot to offer and we do like it here, we've realized that Liberty Lake is where we want to settle. We've missed almost everything about it (I can't say I've missed the snow though). What made our decision even easier was the fact that Nate isn't happy with his job here. He loved it at first, but some big things have changed since he started the job and it's clear that it's time for him to find something else.

We've been looking at positions in Spokane for a few months, but we have no official news in that department yet, so we'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted. But no matter what, we will most likely be moving back by mid-May at the latest, and we're excited about it!

I am not so excited about the actual moving process, but hey... if I can do it 10 days after I had a baby, it should be a breeze this time, right? Nope. It's still gonna suck.

Moving is really hard for me, emotionally. This time will be easier, since we know Liberty Lake so well, but I know that we'll still have a hard time leaving everything behind here. Paige loves her friends at school and the kids in the neighborhood, so I know she will be sad to leave, but also excited to be near her cousins again. I cry everytime I move, so that's a given. Change is always hard. But we really feel good about this decision, so that makes it easier. I really hope this is our last move for a long, long time.

We'll see you soon, Liberty Lake!



4 comments:

Jessica said...

That's such great news! The Wongs house is available you know!

day in the life of a prince said...

Yeah!!!

Stephanie said...

That's good news, I think. I loved Liberty Lake.

Meg said...

How fun Ashley! That's what we did... decided that we were done with Vegas and found a way to make it back to Utah. Good luck with everything! Life is to short to not be where you want to be.