Tuesday, July 23, 2013

4th of July in Huntsville, UT

My entire family was together for the 4th of July because it was the day before Stephanie's wedding. We had a fun day! We've come to the Huntsville 4th of July celebration for many years because my mom is from Huntsville and my Dad is from Ogden. They have a 5k run in the morning, and then a parade, booths with games and activities, food and treats, live music, etc.
 
 
 
My four siblings and their husbands all ran the 5k. I guess I'm the black sheep. More like the fat sheep. ha ha. I am out of the running loop right now, but I really want to get back into it. I need a running buddy. Any takers?
 
.
 
Getting ready to collect candy from the parade

 
Halle and the Incredible Shrinking Emily! :) You look great, Em.


Ryan (Emily's husband), Nate (Melanie's husband) and my sister, Melanie



 
Paige with Rowan and Maclaren (Emily's boys)



Candy please!

 
 Nate and Emily


My Dad and Halle







 
Melanie had a baby like 5 seconds ago. You'd never know it.

 
My brother, Trevor and my sister, Stephanie



 
Kate was amazed by the dancing little girls 


 Tripp (Melanie's son), Kate, and Paige



After all that we had a family luncheon at my aunt and uncle's house in Huntsville. It was a great day.

3 comments:

Nate and Mel said...

kate's expression was so funny, watching the dancing girls:) cute pics!

Shaun - Jillian said...

You are rocking on the blog posting! I am so far behind! Love seeing all of your fun pictures!

Meg said...

That looks so fun! I love small town parades!