Kate started taking ballet/tap classes a few weeks ago. She really likes it and it's been fun to watch her. Don't let this picture fool you.
Paige started gymnastics about a month ago and she is obsessed with it. She asks me to practice with her everyday. It's so fun to take her to her gym because it reminds me of when I took gymnastics as a kid. I really loved it too. I hope she continues to take lessons for a long time. It's great exercise and it's so fun.
Although Kate likes her dance class, she always talks about wanting to do gymnastics like Paige. I think she would like it even better than dance. So at the end of the summer, I'm going to put Kate in gymnastics instead. I haven't been impressed with her dance studio anyway, so I think this will be better.
6 comments:
This brings back memories of you and your sisters taking dance and gymnastics. Fun times. I'm happy they love it. They look cute in their little leotards.
I'm pretty sure me and you have a picture JUST like this. Same age. Except our leotards were bright orange and sequined.
Steph... find the pic! I have that bright orange sequined leotard! Mom gave it to me. Paige wears it sometimes. I should have my girls recreate the photo you're talking about.
ha ha I remember that very well.
I don't have my baby pictures.
So cute!
Post a Comment