Thursday, May 28, 2015

Trevor and Samantha's Wedding

On Saturday, May 2nd, we had the pleasure of attending Trevor (my little brother) and Sam's wedding. It was such a great day. I really loved it. The only problem with the trip was that it was way too short! But it was great, nonetheless.
 
We met at the Salt Lake Temple for their sealing. It was nice to be in the temple with my family. I was surprised how emotional I was seeing Trevor get married. I was so happy for him, but also a tiny bit sad for some reason. I think it was hard to accept that he is all grown up and that he isn't my "little" brother anymore. He was the last sibling to get married and it's like I finally have to let go of our old family life or something. I know that sounds weird. I don't know what's wrong with me.
 
It was also a great spiritual experience in the sealing room. Their sealer was such a funny and thoughtful man. I thought he had a lot of great advice for them.
 
 
After the sealing, we waited and waited... and waited for them to come out.
 



All 5 of the girl cousins




Phew... I had time to take a selfie! haha


Aww... so cute.



What a beautiful couple! Am I right, or am I right?


Luke's hair decided to be super wacky on the wrong day.  



All the cousins. I think they were over taking pics at this point.





After the sealing, there was a nice luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. But I have no pictures. :(  Maybe my sisters will post some and I can steal them. Hint, hint...


 
 I wish I took more pictures of the reception. How beautiful is this? It was at Thanksgiving Point. It was a fun evening.



Congratulations, Trevor and Sam!
We wish you the very best.

2 comments:

mom said...

I was a wonderful day. Thanks fro capturing those moments.

Stephanie Rivera said...

Great pictures. It was a great wedding!