
Yesterday we celebrated Paige's 1st birthday with Nate's family and my mom. We made some great "Luau" food, and 2 cakes that turned out pretty cute. We all had fun. Paige was really confused about her little cake when we put it in front of her. She kept looking at us like, "Are you sure I can eat this?" I was hoping she would dig in, but she mostly picked at it. It was fun though.
11 comments:
that looks really nice! i love the decorations and everything. how fun.
that's a nice shot of nate's left "gun" there. :)
i think it's funny how we spend everyday telling our babies "No messes" and then on their birthday we're sad that they don't just dive nose first into the cake. that's how it was with Addi, too. silly girls.
Looks like a fun party! The cakes are adorable and the food looked yummy:)
I'm impressed, those are really cute cakes. The whole party looked great and so much fun.
I can't believe you have a one year old! The luau looked fun. Love the cakes.
those cakes are so cute! I can't believe she's a year.
You did such a good job! What a cute first birthday. We have Samuel's coming up and I still don't know what to do for it!
Ash, how fun! You are such a good little mommy! Did you make the cakes? and all the food? Yum, yum! The decorations look awesome! What a fun first birthday party.
Wow - that cake was amazing ... She is a cutie - happy 1st Paige !
Looks like it was tons of fun and the cakes look awsome!
SO cute! I am very impressed with your cake decorating abilities. My intent was to make Eden a super cute 1st birthday cake, but I started too late in the day, and had too much else to get ready for the party. She was the same though, just kept staring at her cake and then picked at it for a while. These dainty girls. She's super cute though!
Post a Comment