Monday, November 3, 2008

Guaranteed to make you happy...

I know its a little early, but I've been playing Christmas music ever since Halloween ended and it has really lifted my spirits (how many spirits do I have? hmm...). I'm getting so excited for the holidays! Have you heard of Pandora? If not, you should check it out. Its a free online "radio" that you totally customize to your music favorites. Its awesome, and they've got tons of great Christmas music.

8 comments:

rachele and jordan said...

I'm soo excited for Christmas! Jordan says I can't play Christmas music or put up decorations until the day after Thanksgiving. So, I have to have patience. But, I'm definitely going to check out pandora.

Stephanie said...

well... too much christmas music too early can make you sick of it. like the forgotten carols for the hundredth time can make you want to shoot yourself. sorry, i'm just kidding... kind of.

Ashley C said...

I dont like the Forgotten Carols so much. I listen to a variety of genres, so I don't think I will get sick of it. So there.

Meg said...

Oh boy... I don't know if I'm ready for it to start yet! To answer your painting question... it was hard. We first picked two colors that were on the same card. It looked like it was enough contrast but when we got the paint on the wall we couldn't even tell the difference. So now we have two gallons of this gray paint that I guess I'll have to paint a bedroom with. So I would say do it as contrasting as you dare, don't chicken out and get a shade that is too close in color or you will end up starting over because you wont be able to see the contrast. Maybe get one of the small pints and try it out to see if you like it. Then if you do go and buy the rest of it... but make sure it's what you want before you buy all the paint ;).

Kjell Crowe said...

love pandora!!

yea, the headband thing just makes me laugh. most the time it's larger than the babies head! :)

Julie said...

I LOVE Christmas too! I've been putting off starting to decorate but I went to Pier 1 yesterday and couldn't help myself.. you guys looked cute for Halloween! I didn't know Pandora has Christmas music! I've got to try that now

Ashley said...

I'll have to check out Pandora and I'm way excited for Christmas too! How am I going to keep my old year old away from the dang tree though?... I think I'll wait til after Thanksgiving to play Christmas music, although I still find myself singing Hallie Christmas songs from last year.

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

yeah! i love christmas!!! walmart started playing christmas music and had up ALL their decorations and stuff the day after Halloween! crazy!