Aren't these cute ideas? I want to make the hanging bouquets. It looks pretty easy, but I'm not sure where I would find little flowers that cute. These are all from Pottery Barn.
that's hilarious I actually ripped out that top page from the pottery barn magazine with those flower boquets thingys. I want to hang something from our baby girl's ceiling but haven't confirmed what yet. So many ideas and no idea how to put it together without looking to much.
I love Pottery Barn. I could do my whole house in them if they weren't so expensive. I love the tree in frames- I saw that in the catalog and thought about (trying) to recreate it in a boyish version.
way cute!! I have to tell you that these pictures inspired me to decorate Audrey's room. she LOVES butterflies and I found some stuff at Michaels and she now has a butterfly room.... thanks for sharing!
13 comments:
freaking cute. too cute. little girls should not get so cute things.
Adorable! Can I just say that tree is way stinkin cute! I may have to copy these ideas from you... Thanks for sharing!
i love the butterflies made of different sized buttons.
That is a super cute room! I LOVE those hanging flower thingys!
that's hilarious I actually ripped out that top page from the pottery barn magazine with those flower boquets thingys. I want to hang something from our baby girl's ceiling but haven't confirmed what yet. So many ideas and no idea how to put it together without looking to much.
I love those hanging flower balls! So pretty! There are some really great things out there for girls rooms... not so many for boys rooms :(.
I love Pottery Barn. I could do my whole house in them if they weren't so expensive. I love the tree in frames- I saw that in the catalog and thought about (trying) to recreate it in a boyish version.
These are such cute ideas. It's so fun having a girl! Charlie wants a boy next...I don't even know where to begin with a boy. :)
Good luck with the projects!
Wow! Those are really cute. Do you guys have a Hobby Lobby nearby? They have a good flower selection, and usually have lots on sale.
Go here
http://www.butterflycraze.com/art_fairy2.php
This is how I am going to do Elena's room.
way cute!! I have to tell you that these pictures inspired me to decorate Audrey's room. she LOVES butterflies and I found some stuff at Michaels and she now has a butterfly room.... thanks for sharing!
oh-p.s. you can get containers of paper-type flowers and butterflies from michaels, for pretty cheap, in their wedding section. --
Soooo cute.
One idea for the flowers would be to buy fake hydrangeas in a couple muted colors and rip the blossoms all apart.
Post a Comment