Oh those are SUPER cute! I think I'm gonna try it too!
Ask Janelle about this if you want tips. If I remember right, she is the queen of mod podge.
those are cute. i wish it spelled at sentence though. i keep reading it, hoping to find a noun/verb combination.
That is a dang cute idea. Thanks for sharing the goods :)
i have made several crafts recently with wood/scrapbook paper/mod podge/ and vinal lettering. wicked easy. and cheap.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh those are SUPER cute! I think I'm gonna try it too!
Ask Janelle about this if you want tips. If I remember right, she is the queen of mod podge.
those are cute. i wish it spelled at sentence though. i keep reading it, hoping to find a noun/verb combination.
That is a dang cute idea. Thanks for sharing the goods :)
i have made several crafts recently with wood/scrapbook paper/mod podge/ and vinal lettering. wicked easy. and cheap.
Post a Comment