Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter

Paige was so excited to look for eggs that she fell down the stairs.
The girls loved Easter. Paige had so many questions about the Easter Bunny. Where does he live? Can I dig in the yard and find him? Is he a real bunny or does he wear a costume? etc...
I always have a hard time with holidays where you have to lie to your kids. I hate making stuff up and I feel guilty for lying to them. I know they're probably not gonna be traumatized when they find out the truth, but it still just feels weird to me.
Oh well. It was a fun day. :) I hope Paige got the idea of what Easter is really about. It's nice that it's always on a Sunday so that we can get the gospel message instead of just celebrating the Easter Bunny and candy.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I loved looking at the pictures. They both looked so cute wandering around the yard looking for eggs. Thanks for posting!