Halle is 2 1/2 months old. She is probably our easiest baby so far. She is really content most of the time, she rarely spits up, she sleeps pretty well, etc. Paige and Kate were not difficult babies or anything, but Halle just seems easier. It also helps that I'm more laid back with #3 than I was with the first two.
She often has a really concerned look on her face.
But she smiles a lot too.
We got a trampoline a few weeks ago. The girls don't use it as often as I hoped they would, but it's sure nice when they do. I like the peace and quiet when they're outside. Our backyard is crazy small, but at least we could fit that.
4 comments:
That's so fun that you got a trampoline! I'm glad Halle's being a good baby for ya:)
She's getting so big...and she looks SO much like Kate!
I'm pretty sure my patents were disappointed how little we used our trampoline as well. They kept encouraging us to use it, and now I understand why! ;) Halle is pretty beautiful!
I loved having a trampoline as a kid. They will probably get into it more when they are a little older. It's good exercise too. That's good that Halle is a good baby. I wish we were closer by and could visit more often.
Post a Comment