Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday we went to Kruger Farms, which is on Sauvie Island in Portland. We went with Brad and Jenn (my high school bestie). Did I just say bestie?
 
 
 
The girls love corn on the cob, so they were pretty excited about this part.  
 

 
 
Can you tell?
 

 
This is Brad and Jenn (and their unborn baby! Yay!).   Don't you love how this couple is trying not to be in the picture?  ha ha.
 
 
 




 
Brad caught a frog, so that was cool. Paige loves little creatures.
 




We got a little dirty. The weather was great while we were there, but it had been raining earlier that day (this is Portland, afterall), so it was super muddy and slippery and both girls fell.
 






 

Paige and Kate love getting their faces painted. It's a pumkpin patch tradition, so I couldn't resist. I love how everytime we do it, the girls are so serious about it. They hold still really well.
 
 
 
 


Fall is the best!

5 comments:

sarah said...

Looks like fun!!

mom said...

What a fun day. I doesn't feel like fall yet, here. Yesterday was 91 degrees. Thanks for posing some pics. I needed a Grandma fix.

Jenn Johnson said...

We had a blast with you guys! Sorry about the mud... :)

Jenny said...

Ashley you look beautiful!!! What a fun trip to the pumpkin patch...fall really is the best time of the year. Can your girls come over and convince my kids to eat corn please? Miss you friend!

Stephanie said...

That looks like a fun little trip. I think it's so cute when the girls hold really still for getting their faces painted.