Today I looked over at Halle and she was sitting just like this. She put the backpack on by herself. I love to see her imitating the things she sees us do. Today she also picked up my cell phone, put it to her ear and said, "Dadadada." Adorable.
Paige got a new dress and backpack yesterday and I thought she looked so cute this morning.
Grandma Bev sent some cute dresses that she made, along with some presents for Halle's birthday. Kate never wants to take this Little Mermaid dress off.
Kate loves having her nails painted. She asks me to do it all the time. High maintenance! :)
We're moving into a different house down the street on June 1st, so we've started packing. (nightmare). The girls are obsessed with making forts out of boxes and sometimes they get inside and slide down the stairs.
1 comment:
Sliding down stairs in boxes is fun no matter how old you are. Lucky girls. Good luck with your move!
Post a Comment