Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kate's first day of preschool

Kate started preschool yesterday. She will be there 2 days a week for 3 hours. She has been really excited about going and we've been counting down the days, but when it came time to go in, she was pretty scared. She wanted me to stay. Luckily, she got distracted pretty quickly and she ended up having fun. I think it will be really good for her. She has a hard time watching Paige get to do everything, so I'm glad that she gets this special time just for her.
 

 

She LOVES having her own backpack. She has tried to sleep with it on several times. So cute.




Getting nervous to go in




"I don't want to go. I'm scared."


"I get to hang up my backpack!"


"...And wash my hands with hand sanitizer!"


 
"Toys!"

1 comment:

mom said...

Ha ha that backpack is as big as she is. So cute that she wants to sleep with it. Wouldn't it be fun to be a fly on the wall and watch them at school?