Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Paige's first day of 2nd grade


Paige started 2nd grade today (September 3rd) and I was surprised at how sad I was when I walked away from her class. She seems so young to be away from home all day. She was a little nervous because she doesn't know anyone in her class very well, but I'm sure she will be just fine. I'm excited to hear how her day went. We miss her! Poor Kate keeps asking when we can go get her. She even cried when Paige left this morning. I wasn't expecting that. Kate starts preschool next week though, so that will be good for her.

2 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you FINALLY got a bedroom set! It looks lovely! And Kate is getting so big! Miss you guys!

Stephanie Rivera said...

It seems like she's growing up so fast! That must be weird having the girls gone during the day. But you need that time for the new baby.