Friday, October 17, 2008

At the Pumpkin Patch



Paige and her cousin, Jace. They are 9 months apart.

This is the best time of year!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute Ash! I think it's time for us to visit a pumpkin patch. Too bad I don't know where one is here.

Ashley said...

Yay! You added your blogging buddies to your blog!

Matti said...

Super cute family photos. You look so good!

Courtney said...

ok i cant believe how big she is getting she is a doll!

rachele and jordan said...

Cute pictures. I love Paige's pink Crocs.

rachele and jordan said...

By the way.. I did get pregnant pretty much right away. It was the second month. The first month I didn't get pregnant. So I looked up the dates of when I should be ovulating on the internet the 2nd month and that seemed to do the trick.Imagine that- you have to do "it" when you're ovulating (sorry if that was too much detail for you I figured you'd want the detils.)

The Potter Pack said...

I like your new background ... and I have to agree - I love this time of year! Cute family pics too ... wish you guys were closer ... Nate cracks us up !!

Holly said...

Hey guys! I love pumpkin patch pictures. They're so cute! I can't believe how big Paige is. She has such beautiful brown eyes. I wish you guys lived closer cuz Schyler and I need some friends! Our ward is full of crazy people, so no luck there, and it's hard to make friends in a new place. Anyway, cute post. You guys look so happy, and you're so beautiful Ashley!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

very cute pics! i love the pumpkin patch visit, we actually went too this year for the first time with breanna. fun times!