He is staying here.
And eating stuff like this.
And doing stuff like this.

Anyway, he just called to tell me that he was walking down the strip, when all of a sudden Sienna Miller was right in front of him. They made eye contact. He proceeded to make a surprised/confused face. Then she smiled at him, as if to say, "Yes, I'm Sienna Miller." And that was it. And his life will never be the same. Until Friday... when he comes home.

11 comments:
wow thats cool. So sounds like he got the job from the recent interview you posted about. Ya I love trainings they really pamper you with food etc.
lucky duck
that's awesome! i actually don't know who she is but celebrities are pretty cool.
and by the way, sienna miller's got NOTHING on you. ;)
Thanks Stef. :) ha ha
How fun for him. I'm a little jealous too!
boy....work is hard. :) ( totally jelous!)
too bad sienna miller is a skanky home wrecker known for being a bratty diva. that's still cool though.
tell him that i'm sure rob is jealous :) too bad you couldn't go too!
Sounds like a fun week. I totally forgot he was here until mom reminded me on Friday. We should have gotten together with him. I wish you could have come too.
no ashley you are the real funny one here. that would be awesome to see her
whoa Mel that was WAY to harsh to say in from of me
Post a Comment