
If you like peanut butter and chocolate do yourself a HUGE favor and make this dessert. It is amazing and easy. Not healthy. Not even close. But very delicious.
PEANUT BUTTER PIE
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk
1 (16 ounce) package Cool Whip, thawed
2 (9 inch) Oreo pie crusts (I just put a ton of Oreos in the food processor with the cream still in them, instead of using Oreo crumbs and butter)
DIRECTIONS
Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon into two 9 inch Oreo pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm. Take it out of the freezer and eat it. Now, go run 10 miles. At least.
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk
1 (16 ounce) package Cool Whip, thawed
2 (9 inch) Oreo pie crusts (I just put a ton of Oreos in the food processor with the cream still in them, instead of using Oreo crumbs and butter)
DIRECTIONS
Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon into two 9 inch Oreo pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm. Take it out of the freezer and eat it. Now, go run 10 miles. At least.

This is how mine looked. You could put peanut butter cups on top instead.
4 comments:
Wowzers!!! Goona have to try that one sometime soon. Yikes! Looks delicious. Anything with peanut butter and chocolate is okay by me!
Oh my gosh, that looks sooooo goood! I might just have to make that this week! I've been trying to eat healthy, but I don't think I can resist that. Peanut butter, cream cheese, and oreos. Need I say more?!? How are you guys anyway? Hope you're doing well!
Hey we didn't get a chance to tell you happy birhtday last week. So, Happy Birthday Ashley. Hope you had a good one.
okay, I want to grab that right out of the computer and take a big messy bite out of it! Yum!
Post a Comment