Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Family Photo Session

I am really happy with how these turned out. What do all the photos of Kate have in common? Her tongue sticking out! The photographer captured the real Kate though, because she has her tongue out like 99% of the time.























For those of you who live in the Spokane area, Rachel Schell is a great photographer. We were really happy with her. Her prices are great too.

6 comments:

Elke said...

I love them all! What a cute family and a great photographer.

Nate and Mel said...

so cute. i love them. kate cracks me up. i like the location you guys chose. very cute.

Heebs and Britt said...

SO cute, Ash! What a beautiful little family!

Christina said...

Great photos- love them!

sarah said...

they all turned out so well!! I think I might have to give her a call.

The Potter Pack said...

Amazin' pics !! Gorgeous family !!