We had some pictures taken today and the photographer posted a couple on her blog. I'm so excited to see the rest! By the way, taking family pictures with a toddler and baby is not easy, in case you thought it was.
very cute family pics, it turned out great! I am so not looking forward to the time when we have to decide where to move so stressful. Glad things worked out for the best for you'all
I love that picture! Very cute. Kate is making a perfect face, and it's surprising that Paige had a hard time. She's always posing! Very cute family Ash!
6 comments:
So cute! I hope you post the rest!!
I love the picture! You guys look wonderful and I am SOOOOO glad you guys aren't moving!!!
That one is really cute! I want to see the rest too.
very cute family pics, it turned out great! I am so not looking forward to the time when we have to decide where to move so stressful. Glad things worked out for the best for you'all
I love that picture! Very cute. Kate is making a perfect face, and it's surprising that Paige had a hard time. She's always posing! Very cute family Ash!
ADORABLE !!! I love this pic ... and the scenery ... and the people !! Great photo !!
Post a Comment