Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!



I turned 27 on Friday, April 1st. That night Nate and I went out to eat at Anthony's Home Port. Anthony's is one of my favorite restaurants and they are mostly on the west side of Washington, always located right near the water. We actually had our wedding/sealing luncheon at Anthony's in Seattle, so it holds a special place in my heart. :) We aren't near the ocean here, but they built the restaurant overlooking the Spokane Falls. It's a pretty cool location.


Our meals were so good! They have a 4 course dinner for $20, so altogether we had Crab and Artichoke dip, Salmon with shrimp, Mahi Mahi tacos, clam chowder, salad, and creme brulee. It was all delicious! I love that place. This is the view from the restaurant.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Happy belated birthday!!

The Potter Pack said...

Yum ... sounded delish ! Happy Bday girly !

Ashley said...

How could I have forgotten your birthday?! Happy late birthday. Anthony's sounds yum, and all that food for $20?? Awesome!

Stephanie said...

that sounds awesome! i need an anthony's in rexburg.

Robert said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!
-Brooke