oh my gosh!!!! hahahaha That is hilarious! I watched it over and over hahaha Good one! I put it on facebook
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Is this lady for real?! That is HILARIOUS!
The exhale kills me!
Ok, so my Mom totally has this video and has made me do it with her!
awesome. so great. gotta love the '80's.
i love how serious she is! i could never do that with a straight face
So funny ! I have actually seen this before ... and tried the workout ! haha ... not even kidding ... something about expanding your lungs to their full capacity and such ... She looks hilarious ... as I am sure I did too !!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh my gosh!!!! hahahaha That is hilarious! I watched it over and over hahaha Good one! I put it on facebook
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Is this lady for real?! That is HILARIOUS!
The exhale kills me!
The exhale kills me!
Ok, so my Mom totally has this video and has made me do it with her!
awesome. so great. gotta love the '80's.
i love how serious she is! i could never do that with a straight face
So funny ! I have actually seen this before ... and tried the workout ! haha ... not even kidding ... something about expanding your lungs to their full capacity and such ... She looks hilarious ... as I am sure I did too !!
Post a Comment