Friday, January 18, 2013

Want to lose weight with me?

I decided to start posting on my weight loss blog again. I really want some friends to join me, or at least commiserate with me. I'm not the only one struggling to lose baby weight (or any other kind of weight) am I?

I will even post progress pictures this time.

http://ashleylosesweight.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

k.brewer said...

I am in, every day i am like tomorrow I start, and every tomorrow lasts about 2 hours. So now I'll be accountable to you. how though?

Ashley C said...

Hey Kristi! I am the same way. I start the day with so much motivation and usually by 2pm or so I'm eating whatever I see. I never thought I would struggle so much to lose this weight.

I guess just comment on my weight loss blog and we can communicate that way? Or you could always start a weight loss blog too. :) Good luck to you! I love your sister's facebook page, by the way. Her before/after pics from training for that fitness competition are so motivating.