TAGGED….
A- Attached or Single? I am so attached its not even funny.
B- Best Friend? Nizl
C- Cake or Pie? YES PLEASE!! I love all desserts. Especially ice cream cakes.
D- Day of Choice? I love Friday. You have the whole weekend ahead of you.
E- Essential Item? Ice cream. What would life be without it?
F- Favorite Color? Olive green is my favorite.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? No thanks.
H- Hometown? Originally Gig Harbor, WA. I love that place. Now I live in Liberty Lake, WA. (5 hrs away)
F- Favorite Indulgence? Celebrity gossip magazines like People and US. (Don't tell anyone.)
J- January or July? July for sure. I hate this freezing, snowy weather!
K- Kids? I have a sweet little 6 month old, Paige. I cant wait for a few more!!
L- Life isn’t complete without? My family and the gospel.
M- Marriage date? July 21, 2004
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters, 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges. Apples are pretty good, but not as good as oranges.
P- Phobias and Fears? Falling through ice!! Or anything related to being in cold water.
Q- Quote? Hmm... I cant think of one right now.
R- Reason to smile? Paige is so fun and happy. She makes me smile all the time.
S- Season of choice? I like Fall the most. Its so beautiful and the weather is mild usually.
T- Tag five people? I officially tag... everyone.
U- Unknown fact about me? I have a screw in my foot. I had bunion surgery when I was 14. Now my foot looks super jacked. Actually this is most likely not an unknown fact if you've ever seen my left foot.
V- Vegetable? Corn!! I love it! Actually, I love most vegetables. Potatoes, asparagus, avocado, broccoli... lots of them. But corn the most.
W- Worst Habit? Eating a lot at night. I have done it for as long as I can remember and its not helping me lose these last few pounds!
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds are fun when you're pregnant.
Y- Your favorite food? This is a very difficult question. I love pizza, ice cream, corn, mashed potatoes... I could go on forever.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aries
No comments:
Post a Comment