

Nate and I aren't big fans of freezing cold, snowy weather. Supposedly, this area is having record snow storms this year. We were lucky enough to move here just in time. :) We haven't experienced a real winter in 3 years! On another note, Hawaii is starting to sound really nice right now. Nate misses his aquarium and the ocean so much. He talks about moving back to Hawaii all the time. As much as I loved it there, I definitely got "island fever" after a while. I felt trapped, and so far from home. I guess I'm a wuss. These are recent pictures of our area in Eastern Washington. I would love to move back to the Western side of the state. We miss the Seattle area a lot. If only we could afford it!
1 comment:
Hey Ashley!
Wow! Look at all that snow! How are you guys doing? Are you snowed in still? It's been all over the news lately. Paige is such a doll! You guys are such a sweet family~
Thanks for all the comments on our page! It's given me sweet support when times were difficult, I really appreciate that.
Kati
Post a Comment